Hey

Brophy

Re: Hey

Post by Brophy »

HAI ALL!
SugarD-x wrote:
Jaysds1 wrote:lol, so this is a SMF forum?
not a phpbb forum?

I thought it was a phpbb forum.
It is a PHPBB3 forum. ;)
SHOULD OF GONE WITH SMF!
GodFather

Post by GodFather »

I don't have nothing against phpbb but this theme just sucks. I saw a good one on iv-plus.net (it is closed now) but that one was hell better then this ugly shit(pardon my bad language but it's shit!).
Soon...
Jaysds1
Beta Tester

Post by Jaysds1 »

Maybe we could change it up a bit you know? ;)
SugarD-x
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by SugarD-x »

As I said before, make one and it will be considered. Until then, don't complain. I've put 3 years worth of work into our webservices with very little help from others. I'm also not looking for pre-made themes, or something that someone took a single hour to make and nothing more. I don't mind friendly criticism, but when you go and complain, and don't wish to help, then I don't see anything useful from your comments.
Jaysds1
Beta Tester

Post by Jaysds1 »

SugarD-x wrote:As I said before, make one and it will be considered. Until then, don't complain. I've put 3 years worth of work into our webservices with very little help from others. I'm also not looking for pre-made themes, or something that someone took a single hour to make and nothing more. I don't mind friendly criticism, but when you go and complain, and don't wish to help, then I don't see anything useful from your comments.
I'm sorry if I said anything mean, but I was just suggesting an Idea, even though I would like to help out.

I'll try making a theme for you guyz but it'll take long for me to make one.

I know for sure someone else knows how to make a theme but they are being stupid or self-fish etc,etc... but I'll try to help out.
SugarD-x
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by SugarD-x »

Jaysds1 wrote:
SugarD-x wrote:As I said before, make one and it will be considered. Until then, don't complain. I've put 3 years worth of work into our webservices with very little help from others. I'm also not looking for pre-made themes, or something that someone took a single hour to make and nothing more. I don't mind friendly criticism, but when you go and complain, and don't wish to help, then I don't see anything useful from your comments.
I'm sorry if I said anything mean, but I was just suggesting an Idea, even though I would like to help out.

I'll try making a theme for you guyz but it'll take long for me to make one.

I know for sure someone else knows how to make a theme but they are being stupid or self-fish etc,etc... but I'll try to help out.
The reply wasn't posted at your comments, so no worries Jaysds1. Thank you for participating, though, and being willing to help us out. :)
Jaysds1
Beta Tester

Post by Jaysds1 »

oh, lol, I thought it was :) and np